Friday, March 12, 2010

Mexican Fiesta Party Inspirations

All I have to say is, how did I ever live without the Internet (it is how I met my husband afterall!)?!  I find a lot of my inspiration for my projects here. I take what I find and make it my own. These are just some things I ran across that I really like. I'm going for vibrant colors, and who doesn't love paper flowers? We all made them when we were kids! I'm gonna be a paper flower making fool! I watched a refresher video on YouTube and I've already been practicing!  I remember seeing these all over the place when we were shopping in the markets of Juarez and Nogales, Mexico when I was a teenager. The menu is set (Creamy Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chiles (straight from Hatch, New Mexico!), Slow Roasted Beef Soft Tacos (I'll leave that up to my husband!), Guacamole, either Sopaipillas or a French Tower Torte (I know it's not Mexican, but it's OMG good!) and Salsa Salsa Salsa! Now all I need to do is pull it all together! Pictures of the party to come in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment