Friday, March 12, 2010

CamiCakes Cupcakes are to die for!

I just can't get enough of these sweet little pieces of heaven!  If you're from the South, then you know how good Red Velvet cake is.  If you're a fan, then you MUST try CamiCakes Red Velvet cupcakes.  They h ave locations in Jacksonville and now Atlanta.  They're to DIE for!  My husband just celebrated his 40th birthday, so as a surprise I decided to create a little cupcake tower for him.  Didn't it turn out cute?  It was a big hit!  I found the cupcake stand at Bed Bath and Beyond for $19.99 (or $14.99 with a $5.00 off coupon!).  It's made by Wilton and it holds 23 cupcakes.  I found the Oh No The Big 40 candles at Party City for $3.99.  Now I'm trying to figure out what other uses I can come up with for the stand.  Hmm..  more CamiCakes perhaps?! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment